Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time - Christmas Album Releases 2014

The ads have already started, the halls are being decked and soon the bell ringers will be out in full force. Yes, Christmas is just around the corner, and I love it! Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I've already started listening to Christmas music, so I thought today we could look at Christmas music you could add to your collection this year!

Here are some new Christmas releases this year for Southern Gospel (Please let me know if I'm forgetting anyone) -

  • Mark Trammell Quartet and the Whisnants - Home for Christmas (already released)
  • The Isaacs - An Isaacs Family Christmas Special DVD (released)
  • Tribute Quartet - The Thought of Christmas
  • Steve Ladd - A Christmas Hymn
  • Wayne Haun - Sentimental Season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!