Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year Reflections

It's day 1 of 2018, which is still weird to see. And let's be honest, I'll probably write 2017 on things until at least March. This will be my seventh year of blogging, which is a little surreal to think about. There were definitely times this year when life got busy and I wasn't sure I could keep up. Thanks for sticking with me.

2017 held some great memories. I got to attend National Quartet Convention for the first time. I also attended PraiseFest Branson for the first time this year. There were a few groups I got to see live finally like the Kingdom Heirs, the Erwins and Cana's Voice.

I can't wait for more events and memories for 2018. I'll be going on my first gospel music cruise later this month. I plan to attend the Memphis Quartet Show and Silver Dollar City's Southern Gospel Picnic as I usually do. I'm sure I'll have many more concert recaps, CD reviews and more to share. Can't wait to find out what else the year will hold! Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!