Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Chris Jenkins Rejoins the Kingsmen

Chris Jenkins is once again a member of the Kingsmen Quartet. Chris left the group in 2015 after being with the group since 2012. He was with the Anchormen most recently. Chris is back with the group as of December 31. 2017.

Chris stated, “Being a “quartet” man at heart, it’s hard to imagine myself as anything else. I am beyond honored to have the opportunity to climb back on The Kingsmen bus and reunite with this strong 61-year legacy. I want to thank Ray Dean and Brandon Reese and the rest of The Kingsmen for their friendship and welcoming me back to The Kingsmen family. What a joy it will be to see old friends I haven’t seen in two years and most importantly sharing with people the message of the gospel thru song! I am looking forward to great things from the Lord and the opportunity to make more life-changing music with this wonderful ministry.”

It's good to see Chris back with this group. The Kingsmen had one of their strongest releases in recent history with Battle Cry during Chris's tenure. Excited to see what is to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!