Wednesday, September 20, 2017

National Quartet Convention

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I promise to make up for it next week since I'll be at NQC! This is my first time to go to National Quartet Convention. I normally end up watching it on the webcast. This has been a bucket list item of mine for a long time, so I'm excited for the chance to be there in person.

There will be several groups there that I will get to see for the first time in person and of course so many favorite groups. Since it's the 60 anniversary of the convention, I know they have a lot of great things planned throughout the week.

If you're in the area, it's not too late to get tickets. Or if you can't make it, tune into the webcast. Go to natqc.com.

If you're going to be there next week, I'd love to hear from you. What's your favorite part of NQC? What do I not need to miss? Any tips for the week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!