Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year Resolutions

I'm one of those people who sits down every year to make new year's resolutions. And normally I make several, so if I reach a couple of them, I consider it a good year. Probably not the best approach, haha.

I've heard of some people taking a different approach with resolutions. For some people it's picking out a word or phrase, they want to live out the next year. Some people have more of a bucket list approach for the coming year. Others may just make one goal and actually stick to it.

But what if we approached the new year with music in mind? If there was a song that you wanted to define 2017, what would it be? What song would you want to live out this year? What song has the lesson that you need to learn in the coming year?

The song that I keep coming back to is "My God Will Always Be Enough" by Karen Peck and New River. What if I really focused on Him being enough for me this year? Because He is now and always. What I approached every day knowing that no matter what I faced He is enough? 




What song would you pick for 2017?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!