Monday, February 4, 2013

Justin Morphis Joins Master's Voice

Justin Morphis has announced via Facebook that he is joining Master's Voice. Here is his statement:

“Hey everyone..I have some exciting news that God has done for me and my family..As most of you know, though I have enjoyed all 3 years that I was with 11th Hour I just felt God was leading me in a new direction. Let me say there was nothing that 11th Hour did to make me resign I am and will always be friends with them, just knew that God was leading me in a different direction..Though I had no plans or did not know where he was leading me, he has opened a new door for me that I will be traveling through..as of today I am officially with Masters Voice…I am very excited about what God has in store for the future for my family and I and Masters Voice. ...Thanks so much for your prayers and support for My family and I, 11th Hour, and Masters Voice.”

When I saw 11th Hour last weekend, they announced that he would be leaving the group.  They wished him the best and noted their appreciation for him being with them for the last three years. Ethan Allen, bass player, filled in with them. I saw them online open for the Perrys on Saturday night and Landon Thompson was filling in.

Best wishes to Justin in Master's Voice and 11th Hour as they enter these next phases of their ministries!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!