Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Craig Thomas, Jordan James Leave Dixie Echoes

Dixie Echoes' tenor Craig Thomas announced yesterday that he is leaving the group and life on the road. 
Well this post comes with a heavy heart. I have decided to come off the road with the Dixie Echoes and resume my other work at my construction company. I want to thank Scoot and Randy for understanding my need to do this and for allowing me to live out my dream. I will miss the singing, the traveling and most of all the fans. I want thank Scoot, Randy, Ben and Jordan for some great times and wonderful singing. I love you guys and may God Bless your ministry. You are all true men of God.
Craig has been with the group since August. He joined at the same time as bass singer Jordan James and pianst Ben Hart.

Best of luck to the Dixie Echoes in finding their new tenor! It's an interesting time for tenors in gospel music.

Update on March 7: Bass singer Jordan James also is leaving the group. The Dixie Echoes released this statement:
We are sad to announce the departures of Craig Thomas, and Jordan James from the Dixie Echoes. Both men have been great additions to the group, and we will sure miss these guys, but we respect their decisions to be home with their families. If you are a bass singer, or tenor singer, and would like to audition, please send a demo and short resume' to scoot@dixieechoes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!