Friday, July 13, 2012

Fun Clip Friday with Legacy Five and Glenn Dustin

Thursday, Legacy Five announced the departure of bass singer Glenn Dustin. He was an original member of the group. Here's his statement below:

Dear Legacy Five Family, 


If you know me at all, you know I am a man of few words, so I'll be brief. It is with much regret that I am announcing my resignation. Effective immediately, I will no longer be traveling and singing with Legacy Five. I have had the time of my life, traveling the highways with L5, getting to meet so many wonderful people. However, nothing lasts forever. I have been honored to see so many things that I would have never had the opportunity to, apart from L5. I have so many wonderful memories, and I will miss so many people. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers, and continue to pray for and encourage L5. I will miss those men, and I doubt there will be a day that passes where I don't think of them. I have so many wonderful memories. 


In His Grip, 
Glenn "Cuz" Dustin

He will definitely be missed! And I wish him and the group the best. I was looking forward to seeing the group again in August, so I will be anxious to see who will be with them then. So today enjoy this clip from several years ago Glenn going a little lower with some encouragement from Frank!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!