Saturday, July 26, 2014

Prayers for Libbi Perry Stuffle - Heart Attack

Libbi was able to go home from the hospital on Tuesday. She has strict orders to rest and relieve stress. Continue to pray for her, her family and the group!


Update on Sunday night - This is from Libbi's post on Facebook:
Well, God is good again!!! Dr. Bennett did heart cath and found my main artery on the front side of my heart was 99% blocked with some damage to the heart from the heart attack. He was able to put a stent in to fix it. Also, they found that I'm severely anemic. I am in ICU and just received two units of blood. They are hoping this will take care of the anemia . If not, they will be doing further testing. I have another 3 hours on my back before I can get out of bed. I feel great! I will probably be here another 3 to 4 days and then go home. I have been given strict orders no lifting, pulling, or anything other than rest for two to three weeks. Yes, I will listen because I want the damaged places of my heart to heal!!! 
Tracy has handled this very well like a trooper! Please continue to pray for us!! I deeply appreciate every prayer that has been lifted for me and my family. The groups schedule will continue as planned. 
I love you all and will see you in a couple of weeks!
Lib

Update on Sunday afternoon - Libbi had a heart cath and doctors put one stent in. There is damage to the front part of the heart. No open heart surgery is required. However, she is very anemic and may need a transfusion. Keep her and the family in your prayers! 


Earlier tonight on Facebook, the Perrys requested prayers for Libbi Perry Stuffle after she experience some pain with her heart. They updated later on that she did have a heart attack tonight.

Libbi seems to be in excellent spirits and her faith steadfast. On Monday doctors will know more on what happened and her condition after a heart cath. Please keep Libbi, Jared and Tracy and the Perrys in your prayers.

Watch their Facebook page for the latest updates.


Here's a few updates from their Facebook page including a video from Libbi -

This is Brittany Libbis niece. She wanted me to tell y'all that she is fine and doing good! From test indicators it looks like she had a heart attack earlier today but she is In good spirits, laughing and trusting in God. Proverbs 3:5. She wanted me to ask y'all to pray for Tracy Stuffle that he will not get stressed or worried about her! That is her main concern! She will be back ASAP, this is just a minor bump in the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!