Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello, Blog World

Reading southern gospel blogs has become a daily habit. l love reading concert recaps, CD reviews and other people's opinion on the music that I love. So I've decided to join the blogging world.


I have always been a southern gospel fan. Our family are frequent Branson visitors, so I have heard the music as long as I can remember. However, it wasn't until I was in high school that I really began to learn about the industry, and names like Sheri Easter and Tim Riley became common names for me. Since then, this Arkansas girl has immersed herself in learning about this genre of music.


So I wanted to create this blog as an outlet for my thoughts as simply a fan of this music, the view from the pew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!