Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A Night With 11th Hour - Concert Review

Last month, I got the chance to see 11th Hour in Sheridan, Arkansas. Logan Smith had just accepted the position with 11th Hour, but was at Matthew Gooch's wedding that weekend. KC Brandon filled in for the group that weekend.

Here are a few highlights from the concert -


  • "Power in Prayer" - This was my first time hearing this song in person. It's such an incredibly powerful song!
  • "Doin' What's Right"
  • "Let Grace In" - Jaquita shared a little bit about this song before singing it. She wrote the song several years ago, but talked about how much the song had come to mean to her recently. I love hearing a little bit of the story behind the song and how God uses different songs at different times not only to minister to us but to minister to the writers and the singers. 
  • "He Sees What We Don't" - I always love hearing this song. This song is one of my favorite gospel songs, period. 
  • "Way Maker" - They sang this one just around the keyboard, incredible moment!
  • "My God Will Deliver Me" - They got the pastor of the church up to sing with them on this one. He did a great job!
  • "You Can Start All Over Again"- They featured KC on this one. It was another great worship moment. I hadn't heard KC before, but he's a great talent both vocally and on the piano. 
  • "Take Me to the King"
  • "I Trust" - Love hearing Jaquita sing this song, another song that she wrote.
  • "He Welcomes the Beggar" - This has become one of my favorite 11th Hour songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!