Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Concert Recap - Brian Free & Assurance

A few weeks ago I got the chance to see Brian Free & Assurance in Arkansas. It had been over a year since I had gotten to see this group in person and this was coming right off the release of their new album, Beyond Amazed. Here are some highlights of the night -


  • They had a lot of requests for fan favorite songs, but they were able to get in two new songs and they probably were the two I most wanted to hear live - "He Can Take It" and "Sometimes You Need a Song." Glad that they are already staging a few new ones!
  • "For God So Loved" - This is one of the most powerful songs. I love hearing this one live!
  • "Say Amen" - This is another powerful song. I love when the audience will chime in and say "Amen" as the song progresses. This is becoming one of their staple songs.
  • "He Will Carry You" - I've heard this song on the radio so much lately. It's a beautiful reminder that when tough times come He will be there to carry us.
  • "You Can Be the Difference" - This song is a fun upbeat song, but also very challenging. It's another great one to hear live.
  • It's always good to hear those fan favorite songs. It wouldn't be a Brian Free & Assurance concert without "Long As I Got King Jesus." They also sang "I Keep Looking Up," "Praying Man" and "If It Takes a Valley," three more of my personal favorites.

Check out Brian Free & Assurance's schedule to see when they are near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!