Friday, December 27, 2013

#2 Top Moment of 2013 - Gaither Homecoming Concert

So this one might be a little bit more of a personal meaning to me as well. This year for the first time I got to go to a Gaither Homecoming concert. Yep, it was one of the highlights of the year for me.

The artists who were there that night were Gene McDonald, Charlotte Ritchie, the Nelons, the Isaacs and the Vocal Band. It was an incredible night of music!! It was great to see this lineup of the Vocal Band in person especially now with recent changes. The entire Vocal Band set was so amazing seeing that level of talent live.

The second half was a lot of fun and more all-sing style. I loved every minute of it. You can read more about the night here.

So I'm combining today's Fun Clip Friday with the top moment post to give you a glimpse into my favorite moment from the concert. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!