Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Music Released in 2013

Each year there are a number of Christmas albums released by Southern Gospel artists, and this year is no exception. I haven't had a chance to pick up or really listen to all of these yet, but they are all on my radar!

Madison and Shannon - Under the Mistletoe

Kingdom Heirs - The Heart of Christmas

Donna King - Song of Noel

Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Christmas Live!

Jubilee - Christmas DVD and Acappella CD

The one I have gotten to list to a lot is Madison and Shannon's. They have a great pop countrish sound, but still with the Southern Gospel roots, so it definitely needed to be included in this list! It's an EP with five Christmas songs including some original music. It's available for digital download, and you won't regret it!

I've listened a little bit to Signature Sound's. I think a DVD will also be released with it. The music is incredible, but I love the live bits in it as well. 

I can't wait listen to and watch the others! Which Christmas projects are you excited about adding to your collection this year? Anyone missing from the list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!