Monday, May 28, 2018

Back to Blogging

I have returned from my blogging sabbatical. I've got several CD reviews, concert recaps and more to post in the next few weeks. Hopefully now that summer is here, I'll be back to a more routine blogging schedule!

For this post, here are a few news items that I missed during the break -

  • Logan Smith joined 11th Hour. Grant Gibson's departure (to Karen Peck & New River) left the third vocalist spot in the group empty. Logan filled in after Grant's departure and has now officially become the third member of the group.
  • Karen Peck Gooch was inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame. The ceremony was held on May 8 in Nashville.
  • Jason Crabb was inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame on May 11, 2018 during an induction ceremony in Mount Vernon, KY at the Renfro Valley Entertainment Center.
  • Congratulations to Destiny Rambo McGuire and Joel Khouri on their marriage. The two were married on March 10, 2018 in a small private ceremony at the Nashville home of her parents, Dony McGuire and Reba Rambo McGuire.
  • The top 5 Singing News Fan Award nominations were announced a couple of weeks ago. Voting will begin in July, but see the nominees here.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I've really missed your posts. In fact, I have been inspired in part by your blog, to start my own! Bless ya! -Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!