Monday, January 4, 2016

Celebrating Four Years

This month officially marks four years of this blog. Thank you all who have gone on this journey with me. I honestly had no idea what would happen, how long or what to expect when I started this four years ago. It's definitely surpassed anything I thought. Thank you for allowing me this outlet to share with you the music I love but also share a few personal experiences. I'm so thankful for everyone who I've gotten to know through the blog. Thank you all for reading.

So just a few things looking back on the last year and top posts since the blog was started -

2015 Top Posts

All Time Top Posts
Thank you all for reading seriously. I had no idea if anyone would read or care when I first started this. I appreciate all the sweet comments and messages. Thanks for reading and looking forward to another great year of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!