Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tribute Quartet - Concert Recap

Last weekend, Tribute Quartet came to Ward, Arkansas. This was actually my second time to get to see this group this year.

Tribute Quartet - Riley Harrison Clark, Gary Casto, Josh Singletary
and Anthony Davis
It was one of those night where you can just tell that the crowd was loving every minute of it! People were definitely glad to see Tribute Quartet back in Arkansas.

This line up (Riley Harrison Clark, Gary Casto, Josh Singletary and Anthony Davis) has now been together for four years. And it's easy to see that they have really gelled together. They have great on stage chemistry and sound great together!

Here's the run down on what they sang -
  • "Stepping on the Clouds"
  • "I Could Sing About Heaven"
  • "Everybody Needs Jesus"
  • "Makes Me Want to Go"
  • "I Remember the Day"
  • "I'll Fly Away" - Josh was featured on the keys on this one. The guys have a lot of fun with this one as Josh plays, but he is able to really show off his talents as a musician. 
  • "Those Who Know Me Know" - This is a fun song to see them sing live. They call it their "cruise song."
  • "In the Valley I Can Hear His Voice" - This started a stretch for the guys to take a more serious turn and really deliver the chops and show off their vocals. Anthony and Riley are featured on the verses of this song. Love it and its message!
  • "I Will Rise" - This has to be one of my favorite Tribute songs! Love hearing Riley sing this song!
  • "Good News From Jerusalem" - Always a fan favorite! This has really become Josh's signature song!
  • "Outside the Gate" - I love how they sing the end a cappella and come out into the audience. It's always a highlight! 
  • "Darkest Before Daylight"
  • "I've Been Blessed" 
  • "Sweeter As the Days Go By" 
  • "Look for Me Around the Throne"
  • "Leavin' on My Mind" - Anthony does a great job on this Rusty Goodman song that he also recently sang at the Harmony Honors on TBN.
  • "Homecoming Day" - I was so glad to hear them stage this song again! One of my favorites, and Riley kills it every time!
  • "What a Day That Will Be"
  • "God of All My Days" - This was absolutely the highlight of the night. I love this song, and Gary does such an incredible job delivering the message of the song. I can see how this song ministers to so many different people no matter what they are going through. 
After a time of invitation, the guys minus Gary gave their product pitch. I have to say it's one of the funniest I've seen! They definitely make it entertaining!

It was such a great night with a lot of laughs and sweet times of worship. I look forward to seeing these guys again the next time they are nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the site and for commenting!